Color Throwdowns Sketches My NON-TAC Blog My Family Ramblings and Photos

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Christmas in July...

Hey Savvy Stampers!  This week is all about CHRISTMAS IN JULY...So get ready to FILL YOUR CHRISTMAS BOX FULL OF CARDS!!!!

I'm hosting the Savvy Projects Blog today so head over there to find out more about the three Christmas cards I created using NEW sets from our catty...Gotta love going to Seminar and coming home with a LOAD of stamps...I'm in inky heaven!!! 

Card #1:  Boughs of Blessings
My goal for all three cards was to use non-traditional sets for Christmas cards.  I love to create cards with particular family and  frends in mind. so these cards were created for some special people in my life.  When you really know someone, you can create something extra-special!   I'm really excited that I'm getting a HEAD START on my Christmas Cards this year too!!!
Stamps Used:  RN-13 Beautiful Lace, TA-3480 Circles of Love, T-2144 Trendy Greetings
Other:  Ribbon:  Offray, Ribbons and Bows Oh My, MM Brad, Martha Stewart Microfine Glitter, Bling/Button Michael's, Twig:  My tree!

Card #2:  HANGING WREATH?  It can't be! 
I first thought of this idea when I saw this set at Seminar.  I had envisioned a clean and simple design. Again, this card was created for a family member who is very traditional yet LOVES clean and simple lines.   
Stamps used:  TA 3478 Dotty Flowers
Ribbon:  Offray, MM mini brads, Bling:  Michael's
Card #3: HO HO HO...OH NO!
I selected just the top portion of the Santa hot air balloon...Perfect for this CAS card. I loved the formality of the sentiment, so this is for a special "Sophisticated"child at heart... 
Stamps Used:  TC-3489 Love This Day, T-3490 Love Lines
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copics:  E01, E50; R02, R14, R24; BG0000, C00, C02 
Bazzill Red, Raven, Copic Xpress it Card
Ribbon:  May Arts

Check out Savvy Projects Bloggers (Design Team sister's blogs) for additional Christmas Inspiration: 
ME (Tuesday)
Michelle McDaniel (Friday)

I'll be back tomorrow to pull a few more projects out of my Christmas Box...I hope you find some time to stop by! 

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! These are so fantastic!! Kerry I just love your cards, you are a genius!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love these ... So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these cards - so fun and inspiring! Way To Go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards my friend, now I want to do Christmas cards!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kerry - you are so talented...always thinking outside the box. LOVE that about you! Fantastic projects!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog and comment on my work. I appreciate it!