Color Throwdowns Sketches My NON-TAC Blog My Family Ramblings and Photos

Thursday, March 10, 2011

We're Going GREEN this week!

Join the fun as we celebrate St. Patrick's day and March by GOING GREEN...

So what does that mean to you?  Does it mean using the color green, stamping things that are traditionally green, OR does that mean you're RECYCLING???  Whatever you choose, make it something people will "GO GREEN with ENVY" over!

Join the TAC Dream Team as we share our TAKE on Going Green!  Here's this week's GOING GREEN line-up so make sure to join the fun!!!

March 11:  Angela
March 14:  ME
March 15:  Michelle
March 16:  Heather
March 18:  Christine

Make sure to check out the TAC Savvy Projects Blog each and every day for fun and exciting challenge updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog and comment on my work. I appreciate it!