Color Throwdowns Sketches My NON-TAC Blog My Family Ramblings and Photos

Monday, March 14, 2011

Mr. Green Jeans...

Going Green....

Hey stampers!  How are you enjoying the GOING GREEN extravaganza thus far?  Have you been inspired by the color green, become a "tree hugger" or are you beginning some much needed Spring cleaning and organizing??? 

Today I hope to inspire you to be more earth conscious, embrace everything GREEN and get into a STAMPING Frenzy!  Oh yeah!

So today It's my day on the TAC SAVVY PROJECTS BLOG.  My day to share some fun projects with you and I hope they inspire you to get into the GREEN spirit! 

Introducing  Mr. Green Jeans!

My first project is a card created with this month's Stamp Set of the Month.  T3381 Good Things is just the set that reminded me so much of my wonderful Grandpa!  I miss him so much.  I stamped the image then colored with my Copic markers. 

Copics used in this design include: G2, 24; YG03, 11, 95; BG10; Shoes and Hair: C1, 3, 5; YR23; E31,33, 35, 50, colorless blender.  I also used the sentiment set:  T2890 Be Still. 

My next project was a TRASH TO TREASURE rescue!  I hate to throw away a pair of jeans, but when they are so worn out, you've just gotta do it!  This time, before tossing them, I snipped off some parts to use in projects! 
I call this little drink cover "DRINK JEANS".  It is perfect to use as a drink "koozie" and works very well on many different styles of bottles.  I thought I'd be kid friendly here and display it on a Ginger Ale bottle...but I've got other plans for it (WINK WINK)...If you are planning on heading to Seminar this summer, I'll be carrying THIS!!!


You can find more photos and a complete tutorial on the TacSAVVY PROJECTS blog...

Please join the GREEN project.  Upload your projects to our inlinkz gallery.  You just may win a prize this month!!!


See you soon! 
Kerry

8 comments:

  1. OMG! Your card AND project are stunning!!! I need some "Drink Jeans"!!! Let me know when you start selling them! I'm ready to order! {smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your projects today! I have one too and I too used some old jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG your card totally ROCKS! I am glad you have good memories of your Grandpa! Treasure them!

    Your "Drink JEANS" totally ROCK! Love it! I am going to have to make one of these! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got serious coloring SKILLS!! Absolutely wonderful - I'm feeling GREEN with envy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW fabulous projects! That card is awesome!! LOVE the green jeans. And what a CA-ute koozie...I'll be at Seminar and will be looking for you. Will you have them as trades...thinking that would make a fabulous special trade. If you do it save one for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your projects today! The card is wonderful, awesome coloring!! And that drink wrap, so cute, what a great idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your creation with jeans.... look so pretty.
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore this!
    And you know I'm old enough to remember Mr Green Jeans, and young enough to retain that memory.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog and comment on my work. I appreciate it!