Color Throwdowns Sketches My NON-TAC Blog My Family Ramblings and Photos

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Seeing Shamrocks!

Hey Stampers!

Ever spend so much time on the computer that you start to see things?  I mean, really...Your eyes get tired, words start hopping all over the page, you see something zip across the page when it really isn't there....Well, if you haven't experienced this phenomenon yet, prepare yourself...

We're SEEING GREEN!!!  YOU'LL SEE IT TOO!

So get that inky spirit!!!  BUT....Before you hop around searching for that something special,  I'm here to give you a little help...  I'm here to help you SEE something. 

Something FABULOUS! 
Something FUN!!
Something GREEN!!!

....so to help you prepare for the SEARCH of a lifetime (hee hee), I've created this card to inspire you to follow the leader because everyone knows, the NOSE knows....HEE HEE HEE...

For this card, I used the GWP stamp Trunk of Love (TG3433).  I replaced the hearts with doodled shamrocks.   I also used Background Soup (T3346) to add a little image contrast to the card.  Of course, you know me and my Copics.  We're never far apart so I used those too!!!



Now these little elephants were definitely on a MISSION...They went over that BIG rock in search of a neverending supply of shamrocks!  You can hop off to search for them too....

If you would like the directions to make this card, let me know. I created a PDF version to guide you and your customers through the process...FUN!!!

I'm entering this card in Sandy's Challenge #3 HERE.  "Feature some fun little animals, use any combination of green, yellow, brown, and white"  Thanks Sandy for the heads up! 

17 comments:

  1. OH my heaven and stars, KERRY! This totally ROCKS! I love these elephants and never thought about them like this! WOW! You are so creative! Your coloring totally ROCKS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely AMAZING!! So incredibly creative...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Kerry! I love that elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card. How awesome to take a non Shamrock set and make it into one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! I think it's my favorite on the hop so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little elephants with shamrocks are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally awesome card! LOVE the shamrocks raining down - so amazing. Got a kick out of your elephants mission for a neverending supply of shamrocks - too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this card! WOWzers! SO creative!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved not only your creativity in using the elephants but loved the story that went with the card!!! How cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love everything about this card - so creative! You rocked it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, fabulous card. Love the creativity on it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a rock to climb and you rocked this card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is awesome - love how you used the elephants with the shamrocks. VERY cool!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sharing directions? Thanks for sending to mt23stamperatyahoo for some helps in crafting these message gifting pach'y'derms . . . a senior 3/4s C friend in the Pachy Club would be so thrill chilled the entire club will hear about a card just for his interest area. Has to be a winner for the former Marine! (S.F.!)
    Meantime, what a fun visit to enjoy all those freehand drawn shamrocks of heart shaped wishes on curvy floating off the page stems. Appreciate your time and talent. Keep Looking UP!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fun parade of elephants on your card!
    Love for you to link it up to my challenge here http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2011/03/sandys-challenge-3.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog and comment on my work. I appreciate it!