Color Throwdowns Sketches My NON-TAC Blog My Family Ramblings and Photos

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Color Throwdown #2...

Hey stampers!  Are you ready for another color throwdown?  Wanna know who won the February Color Throwdown Challenge?  Wait no more....

I used http://www.randomnumbergenerator.com/ to identify the winner.  Out of four numbers, the number selected was...

That means...#3 is Chelsea Comer!!!  Rigged...NEVER!  Chelsea, I'll contact you to award your prize...Get your catty and your wish list out!!!
Now on to Color Throwdown #2... YUM YUM!!!

(My Copic Matches:  RV29, RV32 or RV11, RV25 and YG05 or YG13)
 Here are the usual details on this challenge:

On the 12th of each month, I'll post a color challenge right here. All you have to do is create something using these colors, upload your photo to the inlinkz on my blog, and cross your fingers. The following color challenge post will announce the winner AND the new challenge! Sound like fun?

I'll be back tomorrow to post my creation using this fun mix of colors...Now I'm off to hunt, hunt, hunt for the perfect color, paper and stamp collections!!!





get the InLinkz code
Ker

1 comment:

  1. OMG. Are you serious? It's rigged LOL. Thanks so much. I love these next colors and I will be playing again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog and comment on my work. I appreciate it!