Color Throwdowns Sketches My NON-TAC Blog My Family Ramblings and Photos

Monday, March 7, 2011

Sweetness...

Hey friends!  Today I'm sharing just a fun little card to get you into the mood for GOING GREEN WEEK...  It's in a few days so to get you all pepped up, I'm sharing a little card I made Sunday night.  You see, I found some AWESOME notepad paper in the dollar section at Michaels and bought it only because I LOVED the design and thought it would be great patterned paper...soooo....I made a card with it. 


Here are the deets:
Stamps:  TB3364 Sophisticated Sentiments, T3254 Wonder and Joy, T3346 Background Soup
Memento Tuxedo Black
Ranger Weathered Wood Distress ink
Copics used: 
Skin E0000, 00, 53; R11, 22
Clothes BG0000,10, 72
Hair E33, 35, 37 and Micron .01 to add more hair strands
Pot/Flower:  E33, 35; YR23
Spika Clear Pen for faint sparkle on her clothes

Other embellishments: 
Note paper:  Michael's Dollar Spot
Martha Stewart Brown Bakers Twine
Pink Shell Heart button:  Blumenthal (Joanne's)
Pearl border:  Recollections
Oh and do you see that Mason jar and those vintage buttons I used for props?  They belonged to my Grandma...She was such a recycler...Such treasures!!!

Make sure you check out the TAC Savvy BLOG this week, it's going to be FUN!

3 comments:

  1. So darn cute. I love it. Your attention to details is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, LOVE all the details and coloring! Wow FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetness for sure...Perfect card Kerry!

    Your grandma's buttons are a treasure!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog and comment on my work. I appreciate it!