Color Throwdowns Sketches My NON-TAC Blog My Family Ramblings and Photos

Sunday, May 22, 2011

SOOOOO stinkin' cute!

Here's another card created using the May STOM Sunflowers which is 7.95 (with qualifying purchase) until June 1.  I wanted to create a playful card, something less serious.  The set is so elegant and often times it's hard to think of anything but elegance when that happens, but I did find a way to create a more playful card...

It was all about this little shiny (Glossy Accents) ladybug...
You see, ladybugs don't stay still for very long.  They're wandering little treasures!  I used the ladybug stamp to create a background all over a lime-y green piece of cardstock.  Then put together a card with a white strip of paper sitting on my desk, some deelish May Arts Ribbon I've not had the will to use yet and of course, some tiny embellishments to finish it off... Oh wait, the sentiment...Yes, the sentiment was perfect...well, not when I stamped it...I stamped it crooked on both sides of the paper then decided, oh what the heck...it's a fun font and ladybugs are happy so....I'm happy too. "Slap 'er on and call 'er done!",  HEE HEE. 

Font used:  Joyful Notes

4 comments:

  1. Okay, this is my fave today! The colors are so much fun, the sentiment is soooo much fun, and girl, that lady bug is the 'funnest' of all! Thanks for sharing - love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love that bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You said it all in the title!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog and comment on my work. I appreciate it!