Color Throwdowns Sketches My NON-TAC Blog My Family Ramblings and Photos

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Limited Edition Set...


Here's a secret....This set is a Limited Edition June/July Stamp set of the month and can be purchased for a LIMITED TIME only. It's called You Make My Heart Sing and with your purchase of $30.00 or more, you can pick this set up for $10.95. That's $5.00 off the regular price!
And here's a little love note (pun intended) to wet your whistle (pun intended)...
PS...If you're a TAC teacher (or a stamping friend with this set) and you would like to participate in a Virtual Swap with this set (you make a card, post it to your blog with the stamping details and supplies used and I will create and send all participants a PDF document of all projects presented), please email me...That an AWESOME opportunity to get a huge collection of ideas at your fingertips...

Supplies Used: 
Paper Used:  Pop Rockz
Bling:  fom my stash
Lavender Ribbon:  Cha-Cha Ribbon Assortment 
Other:  Fiskars Threading Water Punch
Bazzill Cardstock
White machine thread
Diamond Stickles

Copics Used:
Hair: E31, 33,35
Skin: E50, 00 
Dress: B00, 12, 91
Grass: YG05, 11; G24
Whistle/Recorder/Music Maker: N0,02
Bird: V12, 91
Background: BG0000, BG10; B91; V91; YG11 


PSS...I'll be back soon to share some more cards made with this set that I'll be trading at Seminar...Will you get one???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog and comment on my work. I appreciate it!