Color Throwdowns Sketches My NON-TAC Blog My Family Ramblings and Photos

Monday, May 9, 2011

May Sunflowers!


Hey friends...

This weekend was a fun filled rush to celebrate Mother's day, my older sister's birthday AND to attend my niece's dance recital on Sunday.  What a busy weekend!!! 

I did sneak in a little bit of stamping time before I had to leave though.  I had a chance to work on my card for a "virtual" swap I'm hosting on the Angel's Only ning group.  This "swap" has a deadline of May 18 and will be turned into a useful PDF that will help inspire those stampers who LOVE the May Stamp Set of the Month:  Sunflowers!!!  If you're interested in participating in this "swap" and in receiving the PDF version of all the cards created for it, please contact me!

For my card, I decided to use a little bit of patterned paper from the RUSTIC CHIC patterned paper from the WingIt collection.  I also used Spellbinders Labels 17 and my Grand Calibur to create the embossed effect for the sentiment. 

Here's the sketch I created to go with this card:


Many of the details for this card are available exclusively to the "virtual" group. 

Complete materials list including Copic markers used available to the "virtual" swap group and other TAC angels on May 22. 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love your card. Count me in on the virtual swap. Email me with the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Kerry! I will get my other card uploaded today... I got a ugly virus last week and was with out a Computer for several days!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog and comment on my work. I appreciate it!