Color Throwdowns Sketches My NON-TAC Blog My Family Ramblings and Photos

Sunday, May 1, 2011

May is shaping up to be a BUSY month for me (beginning prep for the dreaded STATE TESTING) so that means the weekends will be tight...That doesn't mean I won't need some relaxation time and stress relief!  I'm sure I'll be locking myself in my stamping room to do some crafting...it's my stress relief for sure! 

Have you hopped over to the SAVVY Projects Blog lately?  YOU NEED TO because it's been UPDATED and is PINK!!!  I LOVE THE NEW LOOK!

Join the fun at SAVVY PROJECTS blog this month as every week a new sketch (by Heather Scott) will be revealed.  We challenge YOU to join the fun and make something using that sketch.  Every day, another happy blogger will be sharing their creation using that sketch and you can join too by posting yours in the inlinks at the bottom of the post! 

So, wanna see this week's sketch?  I encourage you to create something from it and post, post, post!
Now I'm off to make something using this FABULOUS sketch!  I'll come back and update my post when it's ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog and comment on my work. I appreciate it!