Color Throwdowns Sketches My NON-TAC Blog My Family Ramblings and Photos

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sketchy Inspiration...

Here's a card inspired by one of the sketches in this month's Card Club Quickies...

Here's the sketch:
Now the measurements don't match, but the concept does...I prefer to just wing it with cutting and never seem to follow measurements on sketches...They're just an eyeball guide for me...
I used a few sets to create this card:  T-2796 Ornamental Snowflakes and T-306 Chicken Scratch.  I also used some Smoothies cardstock (V-1148 Watermelon Sensation and V-5127 Lime Crush).  My inks...well they're becoming my most used:  SC703 Memento Pear Tart, SC400 Rose Bud, SC504 Lulu Lavender.  You can see I used that pink ribbon again.  Just added some double sided tape to the back and attached with some wrinkling.  The white cardstock scalloped edge was cut with an old pair of scallop scissors.  TAC has a pair called Cloud Scissors F306 but I'm not sure it's the same thing.    Oh, just about forgot.  I distressed the white cardstock with some Ranger Distress ink (Spun Sugar).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog and comment on my work. I appreciate it!