Color Throwdowns Sketches My NON-TAC Blog My Family Ramblings and Photos

Saturday, August 6, 2011

More...

Hey everyone!  Got another fun little card created with the August Card Club Set TA-3479 Happy Leaf.  This time, wanted to step away from the typical fall colors...

I stamped the border of some white cardstock with one of the leaves in the set and cut it out to create a fun edge.  Added some patterned paper (From Lilly Anna) and a strip of cardstock with the sentiment stamped repeatedly.  Finished it off with another leaf placed in the opposite direction, some ribbon and bling...easy, peasy! 
Notice the swirl pattern in the paper...doesn't it work PERFECTLY with this set???  LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog and comment on my work. I appreciate it!