Color Throwdowns Sketches My NON-TAC Blog My Family Ramblings and Photos

Friday, August 26, 2011

FAREWELL....ORIVOIR....GOOD BYE....

I've waited for the dust to settle and by now you've probably heard the news...The Angel Company has officially closed.  It has been a pleasure and a joy to be an angel among many.  I wish Mischelle and her family all the best.  I also send BIG hugs to the designers who contributed their beautiful artwork to TAC.  I appreciate how much your work speaks to the heart of every stamper.

So what will happen to me?  Well, nothin' much.  As the new school year approaches, my stamping will be limited to weekends and holiday breaks.  The needs of my students are some of my top priorities. I will continue to keep this blog active and alive with specTACular cards and projects from time to time. 

I do not plan to join any other DSA companies.  I love teaching, so that's what I'll do.  Perhaps I'll teach at my local stamp store again.  I don't know.  I'm not a salesperson and never had that perfect salespitch down.  I will continue to share my love for all things "STAMPY"  through this blog and my "NON-TAC" blog.  I will also continue to design for stamp companies here and there.  You can keep up to date on my Design Team obligations on my other blog HERE.  You might also find some of my work published in future magazines as I will continue to submit my work to calls. 

HEY WAIT!  Keep an eye on this blog...I'll continue to keep it TAC related...all things TAC, for sure.    I've got A TON of sets that still need inking and also have quite a collection of RETIRED sets that haven't seen the light of day in AGES.  Here and there you may also see some sets up for sale...Seriously, I've got TOO MUCH.

Inky HUGS :)
Kerry

3 comments:

  1. Big hugs--I am so blessed to call you FRIEND!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerry, Please, please keep in touch! I so admire you and your lovely creations. So thankful to have met you in person! I will be checking your blogs often!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was wonderful having you as my downline!! :) You are sooo talented and you will do well whereever you wind up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog and comment on my work. I appreciate it!