Color Throwdowns Sketches My NON-TAC Blog My Family Ramblings and Photos

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blog Frenzy...

Yipee! This month we're having TONS of Bloggin' Fun at TAC...you can join the fun and Win PRIZES Too! What's the BUZZ????

Here's what Mischelle has to say on her Blog:

"I don't know about you ... but I'm ready for some FABULOUSNESS ... and this February will be ALL THAT and MORE!  Even MORE FABULOUS ~ you can play along! Each week (Sunday evening) we're going to have a DRAWING and YOUR name will go into that drawing if you made a card (using the featured stamp set or a sketch of one of the featured cards) and LINK IT to our Savvy Projects Blog! Enter as many cards as you like each day, every day, all week and all month long using our TAC and MRO stamps!  Each week our BLOG CANDY Winner will receive a BLOG CANDY package from me with at least $50 of product inside! How FABULOUS is that?" 

So...Go ahead, feel the LOVE!!! Join us in a little HOPPIN' LUV...HEE HEE HEE...
Here's a hopping schedule:
Here are details from Mischelle's Blog:


That's not all!!!  We are also going to take 25% off ANY stamp set in any of our three publications that has a heart in it! On the NEXT PAGE we have those sets and their special price!

Sweet deals huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog and comment on my work. I appreciate it!